COVID 19 UPDATE OCTOBER 2021 LOCKDOWN INFORMATION
Open for Urgent Clinical Care
We are an allied health service and considered essential care, therefore we are permitted to remain open during lockdown. Our current restrictions mean we can see people in the following capacity:
- Direct clinical care that prevents a significant change/deterioration in functional independence necessitating escalation of care OR is required as an adjunct to other urgent medical/surgical interventions. For example;
- that avoids a potential hospital admission or emergency department presentation
- that avoids serious acute consequences or acute deterioration
- that presents/delays the need for further specialist medical or surgical intervention
- that prevents an increase in care needs that would necessitate additional carer supports or change in accommodation needs
- that limits secondary complications post surgery
- where deferral of treatment would lead to long term adverse consequences
If you feel your condition will worsen without treatment and an acupuncture appointment is necessary as per the above guidelines, please contact the clinic or either of us directly to make an appointment.
Telehealth appointments are also available online for Chinese Medicine herbal consults.
Dr Lani 0410 425 959
Dr Bec 0417 581 450
- If you have any cold and flu-like symptoms, have possibly been exposed to anyone with Coronavirus, or if you have any concern that you may have been exposed, we ask that you please do not attend the clinic and instead book a Telehealth appointment online.
- Once in the clinic, please sanitise your hands, observe social distancing and wear your mask unless instructed to remove it for diagnosis and treatment.
- Lani is available Tuesday, Friday, alternating Wednesdays & Saturdays.
- Rebecca is available Monday, Thursday & alternating Wednesdays & Saturdays.